Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 26, 2009

Meet Lindsay: Senior Pictures

Love it!

I think everything just worked in this picture! ^^
Lovely neuce in the back

This could be one of my all time favorite pictures I've done so far. I love it! ^^
o
Crazy, grungy look.^^
Having someone who knows how to work the frame in every shot is spectacular.
Lindsay is my super model sister. We're going to get her into modeling.
This piano was so cool!
Kind of epic. ^^
There were like a million of these old cars. So cool.
Of course we had to do the rail road shots. Plus the old train was pretty cool too!

1 comment:

  1. Thats just the coolest thing I have ever seen! Love it. I would have had you do my pix if I wasnt already married. When I am skinny we should do another photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete